Adding a video in posts

krockwell

3 Gorgeous Boys!
Reaction score
Hi there,

I checked the FAQ section, but there seems to be no code for posting a video so you can play it while still in the post...rather then opening a new browser window and playing the video there...

Any idea if there is one that will work? Or do we just stick with keeping the link in the post? :)

:flower:
Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if there's actually a way to get it to play in the post. I always just link to it on photobucket because can't work out how to do it any other way xx

if your video is uploaded to photobucket or another photo type site, you can copy the IMG code and paste it directly in your post. If you want to share a YouTube video, you can copy the ULR and paste it directly in your post. Both of these should allow your video to play directly without opening a new window.

if your video is uploaded to photobucket or another photo type site, you can copy the IMG code and paste it directly in your post. If you want to share a YouTube video, you can copy the ULR and paste it directly in your post. Both of these should allow your video to play directly without opening a new window.

When I copied the IMG code, it only showed a pic in the post which opens a new window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->