Adult Colour Therapy Books

J

Jade--x

Anyone know where the best place to get the adult colour therapy books are?

Is there a place that is best for ones that aren't too feminine and floral as I also need to get one for my uncle.

TIA :flower:

The works do some. I brought one from there for a male friend who was recovering from an operation

I got one from the works, it's not overly feminine. It's patterns/animals/buildings more than flowers etc.

This is the one I got https://www.theworks.co.uk/p/drawing-books/art-therapy---an-anti-stress-colouring-book/9781782434436

Thank you, will have to pop into town next week sometime and have a look at the Works :)

I went somewhere yesterday that had game of thrones, doctor who etc grown up colouring books. I think it was sainsbury's. If I remember otherwise I'll update

I get them from amazon. I have alice in wonderland, doctor who, harry potter and a few others.

Sainsburys tend to have the more expensive one's a bit cheaper than elsewhere! The works have so many different one's in now for christmas so probably have a better chance of getting a more masculine one there

Amazon has a Harry Potter one x

I got one from B&m. For those of you that have them, what pens/ pencils do you use? I have a pack of Steadler pencils and some cheapie but the colours just are not as bright as I'd like.

WH Smith have a load and I think they are 25% off at the moment, they also have some lovely own brand pencils that seem quite reasonable.

I saw a Dr Who one in Sainsbury's today, they also have quite a few others, I think.

I might sound silly... What are colour therapy books? Pahaha x

My local poundland had some lovely ones in so it's worth checking x

I ordered the Harry Potter one for my brother, he's obsessed so he will love it!

I popped into Hobby Craft yesterday as I was in the retail park anyway but they only had 1 flowery one left in the whole store :dohh: She said they've been flying off the shelves but they'll have another delivery at the weekend.

I think I'll pop into town next week whilst the kids are at school and have a look at the Works/WHSmith/Sainsburys/Poundland.

The people that use them do you use pens/pencils and which ones?

I've got fine tip Berol pens at the moment. They were half-price in Wilkinson.

OH has bought me some Staedtler pens for Christmas though.

I might sound silly... What are colour therapy books? Pahaha x

It's just an adult colouring book with intricate designs. I find it very relaxing to sit and colour once the kids are in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->