advancing babies..

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
how is your baby advancing?

everyone who has saw hallie has said shes much too advanced for her age, even the midwives n health visitors said so.

from an hour old she held her head up on her own and she is dead strong n pulls her head up, she rolled over at 3 weeks, laughed properly wen u pull faces n play with her from 3wks and last night started the cooing goo gooo gaaa gaaa noise.

when u put her over ur shoulder too she stands on ur belly and hasnt half got some strentgh in her legs i reckon she'l be walkin by 8-9 months.

any mothers relate?

Totally. Kaya was born alert and able to hold up her head for short periods of time. Everyone thinks she's one or two months older than she really is and I reckon she'll start walking sometime in the next month

My baby brother was like this... He seemed to be born three months old and everybody said so - He certainly never seemed newborn. He was very strong from birth - would hold his head up like your baby does, and would push down if you held him so he was standing - He seemed to have great strength and tried to crawl the day after he was born when we laid him down on his belly... (kicking his legs down behind him, then bringing them back up to his tummy and kicking out again, and lifting his head up etc - he only managed to go round and round in circles like a spin-the-bottle, though! :rofl:) Having said that, he was born a month overdue (don't know if that factors into it!)

He started walking at 6 months, and by 7 months we were chasing after him and fetching him down from on top of the piano where he could climb up to in the blink of an eye!!

He's two now and still seems very advanced - both physically and intellectually. He even had a grasp on sarcasm by age one and half! lol

There's nothing wrong with your baby. We all develope differently and we can't compare one baby to another.

Just take your little girl to be gifted :hugs: x

Ella is like this, holds her head up and can do for quite awhile. Stands on my belly too. Also has started little coos but hasnt laughed although she has smiled. I know its not a gas smile as it was a full on grin. Only has done it once though.

My daughter Carly was walking by 10 months and she too was the same ( apart from holding her head up)

Its lovely though isnt it :)

Josh smiles a lot, he laughed once or twice so far but he laughs quite often when he's dreaming. Holds his heads up since 2 weeks.

Josh smiles a lot, he laughed once or twice so far but he laughs quite often when he's dreaming. Holds his heads up since 2 weeks.

Anna does this - she gets some right giggles in her sleep - so cute! :lol:

Anna does this - she gets some right giggles in her sleep - so cute! :lol:

It's so adorable isn't it? Makes me wonder what he's dreaming of... !! Or sometimes he cries when he sleeps too.. and pull some sad faces or funny faces... ! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->