Advice needed please!

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
AF showed today. So hubby and I are back to square one. This past cycle I used ovulation predictors from the easy @ home kit. I got a positive on cycle day 15, 16, and 17. I agreed as those days and a few before I was getting loads of EWCM, and my lower back really hurt. All my apps tell me I ovulated on cycle day 17. We BD'd 5 days before ovulation, ovulation day, then 4 days after ovulation. So we did it plenty!!

I guess I was wondering if there is anything else I should do to keep track of ovulation. I see a lot of women do BBT and wondered if that's accurate? Any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated!

bbt is really the only way to be 100% accurate on your exact ovulation day. It generally will show you a good pattern after doing it a few months, is free aside from getting a bbt thermometer and is much more accurate confirming ovulation than anything else( opks, cm, cp are all just likely confirmation whereas bbt almost always confirms the day of if done right. )

And just for your info BD is best 1-3 days before ovulation. Ovulation day is possible but the days leading up are much more likely than day of or day after.
Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->