Advice needed please

bluerose2012

mother of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
while i was sat in OH car waiting for him i started to have these weird stabbing pinching pains in the left side of my uterus,i dont recall having these over the last few months of ttc is there a possibilty it could have been implantation? if so if i was to have IB when would the bleed start would it have been yesterday?

while i was sat in OH car waiting for him i started to have these weird stabbing pinching pains in the left side of my uterus,i dont recall having these over the last few months of ttc is there a possibilty it could have been implantation? if so if i was to have IB when would the bleed start would it have been yesterday?

anyone??

anyone??

It's a possibility Hun ,I had ib nine days after o and it was just a small amount of blood that basically if u weren't looking u could easily miss plus all women don't get bleeding either ,good luck ,wen will u test?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

anyone??

It's a possibility Hun ,I had ib nine days after o and it was just a small amount of blood that basically if u weren't looking u could easily miss plus all women don't get bleeding either ,good luck ,wen will u test?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

well af due on 10-11th but noticed an increase of cm today so think af will show

anyone??

well af due on 10-11th but noticed an increase of cm today so think af will show

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::

It could have been the corpus luteum cyst that produces progeterone after Ov. I have gotten pains frm them on non pregnancy cycles so they can go either way.

It could have been the corpus luteum cyst that produces progeterone after Ov. I have gotten pains frm them on non pregnancy cycles so they can go either way.
never heard of that ill look it up thanks anyway hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->