• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice needed plz :(

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
u have probs seem from my posts 3 weeks ago i had an etopic pregnancy surgery at 6 weeks, well before thr surgery the doctor asked me and my partner if we would like the hospital to cremate the baby i agreed and he said he would send me a letter :S iv still not recieved anything, did anyone else get a letter are a phone call after? And could i ring the hospital to ask why it hasnt arrived?

Definitely ring the hospital hun. Really sorry you're going through this. <3

If they said they would, and you haven't heard, I would call. I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you

Thankyou ladies, im not sure were to ring like what part of the hospital:( i just want to know if the cremation has taken place:cry:

I don't have any idea hun, I've never had to go through something like this. :hugs:

Does your hospital have a switchboard, maybe they'd know who you get put through? :hugs:

I would ask for the gynae ward znd they'll transfer you if need be x

Thanks ladies il do that as soon as oh gets home, he asked if id like a letter are a phone call i sait letter and its never arrived so been playing on my mind alot, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->