Advice needed

emma2013

Reaction score
Hi all i really need some advice regarding my 4 year old daughter.

We have had a fairly tough 12 months (relationship breakdown, dad not haing anything to do with girls, moved houses)

My eldest daughter cries at everything and anything. she is so whimpy its unreal

She used to be a confident and gobby little lady but recently she will cry at anything such as if i forget tomato sauce on her tea, turn tv over, walking to school silly little things.
She cries at the park if she cant get onto swings etc.

Please any advice greatly appriciated xxx

I'm sorry hun, that must be rough. I'm sure she's just still trying to adjust to all the changes- which is totally normal. Not sure there is much you can do- besides continue to encourage her and love her and show her you are still here for her. Most likely she will get back to her usual self- but just needs more time to get there. I know that doesn't help right now though. Her feelings are just coming out over little things- I swear I do the same when I'm stressed. It's the little things that can put us over... which, with time and love will just continue to get better. Kids want to feel secure and loved and have set boundaries and structure- and if there was a lot of changes going on at once, I'm sure that all just kinda got thrown out of wack. She'll get there... least that's my two cents.

Maybe others will have some good advise?

I agree-she's had alot to deal with and she just needs alot of love but also to be given her boundaries.
Really hope you can work it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"