Advice needed

Piglet2016

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on this forum, so not sure I'm posting in the correct place. But any advice or help would be appreciated :)

I'm really not sure if I'm pregnant, and yes I know the only way to find out is a pregnancy test ect. I've taken 2 in past two weeks but both were negative.. I have PCOS, so ofcourse trying to conceive is difficult. But for the past week to 2 weeks, my sense of smell is more sensitive, I've gone off certain foods, I feel more tired, I've been having cramping in lower abdomen the past two days.. also another weird thing is I've been pooping more during the day.. I have no idea if it's psychological, or if it's too early to tell yet, or if these are just symptoms of PCOS. Or even still if it's just my period on her way after 8 months 😂🙈 I was just wondering if anyone has had the same sort of experience, or if anyone could give me any advice please ☺ thankyou!

Hi, I'm new on this forum, so not sure I'm posting in the correct place. But any advice or help would be appreciated :)

I'm really not sure if I'm pregnant, and yes I know the only way to find out is a pregnancy test ect. I've taken 2 in past two weeks but both were negative.. I have PCOS, so ofcourse trying to conceive is difficult. But for the past week to 2 weeks, my sense of smell is more sensitive, I've gone off certain foods, I feel more tired, I've been having cramping in lower abdomen the past two days.. also another weird thing is I've been pooping more during the day.. I have no idea if it's psychological, or if it's too early to tell yet, or if these are just symptoms of PCOS. Or even still if it's just my period on her way after 8 months 😂🙈 I was just wondering if anyone has had the same sort of experience, or if anyone could give me any advice please ☺ thankyou!

Unfortunately that could be anyyhing. I would make an appointment because I could be any of this things. Or none of them. Only a blood test I goo goo helo. Sorry love, gl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->