• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice on spotting

Aimesxx

Reaction score
Oh man! I feel like I’ve lost the plot! I’m on CD 29 and I’ve taken 3 tests and all BFN! I stare at the test and convince myself that a line is appearing! I don’t take temps as I don’t know what I’m doing! I log everything in an app. So, according to the app, ovulation should have occurred anytime between 10th-15th and we did the deed each one of those days. I cramped and have spotting on the 14th which I assumed could have been the day I ovulated. Based on that I’m now 10dpo and have spotted pink/brown on and off since 7dpo.
I’m just really sure that I want it too much!

I’m in a similar boat! My ovulation was around the same time as yours - should have been the 15th approx. My period is due on the 30th but I started to bleed yesterday. I’m hoping it’s implantation bleeding and not an early period but I’m worried it’s a bit too heavy!

From what I’ve read - yours does sound like it could be promising though. Some women have said they can bleed much longer than the couple of days it should last, although I don’t think it’s super common. Definitely not an expert though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->