advice on sticky cm

littlekicker

Reaction score
I wanted to ask anyone if they have/had cervical mucus before they did a pg test!! I m already pg, but my sister has been try now for years..she is 40yrs and has been tracing her temps with duofertility...they are not much help to her really! Her machine has told her that her temps are high all this month and she hasnt ovulated either..BUT she has been getting a horrible sticky thick/chalky mucus recently that has just fallin from her in the shower..it has happen 3 times now...can anyone relate to this? She is due her period in 9 days and temp is still high!!!

not getting anyone to help me!!! please is there anyone with any advice!!???

i just posted a cm question myself. i find it all to be very confusing.
is her machine similar to a cbfm? i find the cbfm to help with
determining if ovulation has occurred.

i hope you're able to find some answers.

not sure about her machine...its just a wee sticky monitor kept under her arm all day then she attaches it to laptop everyday to track her temprature and ovulation and periods...if things change in her temps they email her to let her know what happening or if its time to start trying....she is very confused at the moment when her temps are staying up..

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for but creamy/sticky cm is non-fertile cm, it's inhospitable for sperm. She wants to see watery or ewcm to show she's fertile and about to ovulate. Hope that helps.

What happened with your sister? I agree with the above poster, you can have an increase in CM during early pregnancy. It is called Luekeria (or some such not sure how to spell it). Otherwise, it may have been a yeast infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->