Advice Please?!?! Implantation Bleeding or Mid Cycle spotting??!!!

TNT13

Reaction score
I track when my cycle's are, but im not entirely sure on when I ovulate. I've already had my period for this month starting 10/5 and it lasted a few days and was light as it has been the last few cycles. According to the calculator, I would have O'd on the 16th. Starting 10/19 I've had brown mucusy discharge mixed with a little pink/brown. It doesnt come out on a panty liner, it only comes out when I wipe, I've also had some cramps and my breasts have really bright veins leading into my nipples, which are always relatively big because I'm on the bustier side. I took a test and got a BFN, but with my last pregnancy it took a few weeks to get a BFP so who knows. Has anyone else had symptoms like this and turned out to be pg???

Thanks for your input!

I should also add that I've been taking fiber powder which I've read that can suction any pills/vitamins you put in your body and to wait 2 hours, which I have done. And also, last month I skipped a few of my sugar pills, I've never done that before, but I don't think that they would be important in preventing pregnancy if they are only sugar pills.

If uv taken all of ur proper pills ok then u should be covered, although nothing is guaranteed. I would wait until u miss ur af to test again. It pains me seeing so many women testing early to get excited then to go through a chemical xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->