Advice please? Ladies area internal burning?:/

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I posted about this a week or so ago but it's not going if anything it's getting worse, I went to the doctors and was tested for infections and everything came back fine. So I have no idea whats causing it? it's a burning sensation inside and it hurts more than anything, along with being uncomfortable, it's only just started burning when I go for a wee too but not bad..I can only feel it a little. Any advice on what it could be or what I can do? It's not a urinary infection either, got tested for that too.
I do also have pelvic pain but was told it's normal, had my scan yesterday at 7.5 weeks and saw the heartbeat, but now i'm scared this could be a sign of a miscarriage? :(

Have you checked for uti or yeast infection? Usually burning can be UTI or some STI. I hope you will find what is causing it, but I don't think it's miscarriage unless you are having painful period like cramps and red bleeding. Good luck dear!

You need to go back and be rechecked. I've had itching too come to find out I have a UTI and Vaginitis. I'm also spotting. It could be a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis or vaginitis. You need treatment to make sure there aren't any posed infection risks to baby. I waited too long to be seen with the itching and now I have blood. Very scary and don't want the same for you. Best of luck! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->