Advice Please Ladies!!

keeppositive

Reaction score
Hey. I'm a bit confused as to what is going on with my body, would really appreciate some opinions and thoughts. So on the 10th of May I had some spotting, it was only once, and about 3 spots when I wiped, I have never ever had spotting before, and also had some cramps for few days, on the 11th of may i had a stitch like pain in left side of abdomen all day, very strange. Then on the 14th i noticed i felt more gasey(sorry) and a pressure in my pelvis which was uncomfortable. On the 21st my period came a bit early and was very very light and watery, light in colour. But then 2/3 days after it got heavy(heavy is normal for me) but a really big clump came out and I bled verry heavy(sorry again) but just said it was just a very heavy period. Lasted for 5 days so ended 25th. Then the 30th and 31st of May I had brown discharge?? This has also never ever happened, most of the time i wiped there was a good bit. On the 1st of june and 2nd I have been feeling what I can only describe as moist down there(Sorry again) and today the 3rd of June I have had pink discharge.
This is very strange for me, have never experienced this. Any opinions?
Thanks ladies
x

And i had light watery blood this morning and my tail bone is very very sore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back