BF about 8am
Solid breakfast about 9am
30min nap 11-11:30
Soild Lunch about 12noon
about 1-1:30 20min nap
BF about 2pm
Solid tea about between 4pm
BF about 6:30pm then bed additional 11pm ish BF some nights

Amyway after lunch we went for a walk and I thought he'd nap in his pushcahir then when he woke wed go for a coffee & BF... but he didn't nap so about 3:15 I headed home & just as we turned into our road he fell asleep :dohh:

He's gonna wake any minute and I've no idea what to offer BF or slightly early tea??

BF :) Under a year old I would ALWAYS offer BF first, if hes still hungry afterwards then offer some food.

I always used to offer BF first but he won't take anything at all until noon-ish & trying to cram in 2 meals and 3BFs before bed at 6:30/7 was a struggle. I found that he wasn't taking enough milk at bedtime so I started offering lunch before his BF and then doing a BF between lunch & tea and brought tea a bit earlier so he was hungry enough for bedtime feed...
Seems to have been working.

Anyway I offered BF, one side seemed to satisfy him, I'll offer solid tea a little bit later than usual & hope for the best at bedtime

My LO is like Winnie-the-Pooh, the answer is always 'Both'! She's 11 months now, and just starting to be ready to accept a solid meal without a BF first (sometimes), though she always wants one afterwards, whether or not she had one first.

Hmmmm I didn't know you were suppose to give food/milk seperate. I've always gave my LO milk and food together. If i didn't giver her milk with her food she wouldn't eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->