(advice urgently needed!!!) infertility clinic tomorrow

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
me and my OH been TTC for almost 3years, we had 6months clomid which sadly ended in ectopic pregnancy.

anyways we're back at clinic tomorrow to see what happens next and i am wondering what i should ask or expect tomorrow? any advice would be great

Lynne xxx

I would defintely check out what testing you still need to have. Talk about every step. Where are you now to where you would be 6 months to a year from now. A good RE will walk you through every step from clomid to full IVF. Good luck!!:hugs:

thanks hun, the only test i really have left to get done is HSG, we have had everything else done, our clomid failed so this is our next step, this is only our 2nd time seeing this doctor though :( i don't really know what to expect today as it is our 2nd appointment and because we did fail clomid and because its our first visit since we failed clomid and had our ectopic pregnancy, i am little scared that they will stop giving me fertility treatment because we did actually get pregnant it was just an ectopic? do they count that? or are we still able to get treatment becuse i only got pregnant because of the treatment? its all sooo confusing and little stressful because i don't know whats going to happen you know?

was bloody awful, the Wicked witch as we call her just ordered a Laparscopy and dye instead of the recommended HSG. said we need to wait about 12weeks to get it done cause waiting list and then after that might be offered more clomid which i don't want and said that so she then said maybe she would offer use another option how lovely ah :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->