19th june started spotting scan reveled a blight ovum

27th june scan reveled the same test started going neg on a 10miu

29th june full on blood clots tissue etc

4th july 10miu neg no symptons left :(

06thjuly bleeding stopped and we bedded

07th july nothing
08th july nothing
09th july strechy peachy cm
10th july mild headaches, brown tinged cm, feeling faint and hot temp up at 37.4
11th july all above feeling like been in coma in morning hard to wake up
12th july all above plus vivid dreams
13th july all above and this

Attachments

• DSC02537.jpg
    DSC02537.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02543.jpg
    DSC02543.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 12
can a 10miu be neg but hcg still detectable on a 25miu first response? or may i be pregnant again in a space of a week? confused

last night i had an awful stich above my pubic bone lasted 15 minutes i actually had to lay on the floor i was in agony then it went today feeling quite sick

have the same brand 10miu test coming today hopefully will do it as i kept the neg one so if darker would that mean i am pregnant?

Sorry I can't help you but fingers crossed for you xx

thanks feeling a little scared as if this test is as faint as the other ones then i am defo not pregnant, and it is just left over hcg.. the tests i have been using prior are off ebay pink handle plastic shell and beside control window it says t (then window) then c... are these 10miu tests as it dont say which now is making more confused argh!

looks like it may of been a mean evap just done another one of the pink handled ones and it is neg :(

There's colour to the line which makes me think it's not an evap, but it could just be leftover HCG from the last pregnancy.

You'd only have been a maximum of 7DPO when you did that test which is very early to get a BFP. When you did the second test did you do it with FMU?

I really hope that I'm wrong and that you are pregnant. KUP!

no second morn urine now more bumbed out been nurse she said take another test even though pos yesterday on first response neg today after few cups of tea, and if thats pos come back at 5.. so just poas on a tesco own brand and its bloody pos again arghhhhhhh

the tests looks like the very first bfp i got last time only tat was 17dpo rather then 7days past possible ovulation.. lost and now feel emotionally drainned if i am pregnant i will be over the moon but now worried it might just be left over hcg even though i got a bfn 10days ago.. test i did today was second morning urine and while waiting for post i had few cups of tea maybe thats why it was negative? dunno trying to hold on to what little hope i may have

Yeah if you're going to test later in the day they say to wait for 3 hours without having anything to drink to make sure your urine is as concentrated as possible.

I really hope that this is a BFP for you and that it's worth going through all this turmoil. xx

thanks its 6 15 am and woke up as feel so sick? its mad.. i have a scan at 11am today as went dr's and they said its 4 options!!
1. im in early stages of pregnnacy being 9dpo as well as bedding as only did it once!
2.i may of lot a twin and still be infact 12 weeks oregnant and hormones reaching a peak again
3.left over tissue which will need removing
4. left over hormone.. which i feels odd as my tests did go negative 11 days ago grrrr

so in 4 hrs i will be on here telling everyone wha one it was :)

thanks so scared mainly cuz if i am only in the early stages of pregnancy its been 9 days today so that would make me 3 weeks 2 days pregnant a u/s would not show anything up yet would it .. so i have to count that on out as they wont see a gestational sac or anything! or can they see a sac this early on?

my opinion is it's too early to tell, but wait a week or so and test again

thanks here are my pics..top one is yesterdays second morning uring and vottom one todays second morning urine. they seem to be getting darker
? argh so nervous about the scan at 11am..:wacko:

Attachments

• DSC02545.jpg
    DSC02545.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
Definitely looks darker to me!
Hope all went well this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads