Advice??

tessiekins

Reaction score
Hiya!
So, my period is late. Only by a few days, but I've been like clockwork (day 25, 27) for the past couple of cycles so I figured they'd gone back to normal after having my daughter. I only got them back in January, my first was 40 days as I ovulated late I think.

I ovulated late this cycle, so I keep telling myself that's what it is. I'm undergoing scans in the near future as I get very bad ovulation pain, and it lasted for about 5-6days this cycle, feels like it's getting worse as I had zapping pains up my hoohar and from my pubic bone down which I don't usually get.

Anyway! Sidetracked. :dohh: I feel a bit...different? And have done for nearly a week now; I feel sick, (tiredness sick though, does anyone else get this?), I have these horrible headaches, my spotty chin that I usually get before I come on my period isn't there, I'm exhausted, I can't concentrate (in middle of house move to be fair..), I have cramps which makes me think period..but they're every so often, rather than intense and lasting for a long time, I'm going for a number two less often :haha: (I have IBS, this is strange for me...) Oh..and my favourite one, i'm not bloated, but I feel fat! I've definitely gained a few...:growlmad:

my ovulation started on day 17 (thank God for period tracker app!) so do you count from start of ovulation to the date of your next cycle? Or when you finished ovulating? Being a woman is confusing!!

I've taken a couple of tests, my last one was on Tuesday I think..and both negative, so I'm assuming it's not pregnancy??

Maybe just need my mind put to rest as I'm so tired at the moment and not sleeping well, maybe it's from worry that something is wrong because of the pains?

Thanks xx:thumbup:

I didn't have a BFP til I was 6 weeks with my oldest at 4 weeks it was a BFN so don't rule it out u can always talk to a doctor if ur period doesn't start and still getting negative on the HPT and try to get a blood test done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->