Advice?

MoldyVoldy

Khaleesi
Reaction score
I was hoping for some advice, please?

I am 17 days late with an average 33-35 day cycle. I have many symptoms but these symptoms are making me think hormonal imbalance since I don't have a BFP yet.

That being said, is it possible to have BFN's because my body doesn't excrete HCG into my urine like other women? At this point, would you guys make an appt to make sure it's not a cyst or something more scary? I wasn't actively trying to get pregnant so that's why it was surprising my period is so late. I had faint lines on blue dye tests but when I took a few pink I got BFN and when I took a digi it was also negative. This morning I took an IC and it was also BFN.

Dr time or wait it out?

I'd say Dr time. Like you said some women don't have hcg in urine. I'd go to the doctor just to make sure everything is alright.

I'd say Dr time. Like you said some women don't have hcg in urine. I'd go to the doctor just to make sure everything is alright.
Thank you. If I did turn out pregnant, i'd feel awful for all the beer I drank last night. I think i'll hold off on the alcohol until I know for sure. I feel terrible about it now :/

I wouldn't beat yourself up too much until you know. If you are it's still super early so it shouldnt be an issue

I wouldn't beat yourself up too much until you know. If you are it's still super early so it shouldnt be an issue
:( thank you. That's what my husband said...but you know us women...we can be hard on ourselves when it comes to our kids/potential kids lol. <3

I have an appt for Tuesday for an exam/blood draw.

I also need to clarify, because I re-read my OP!

When I said I wasn't ttc I didn't mean that necessarily. I meant I had mostly been NTNP. If that makes sense. It was the first time I hadn't thought about pregnancy in a few months. I just didn't want to trigger anyone :( So I'm sorry if that came across wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->