AF 2 weeks early- IB? Cycle getting shorter?

bam84

Reaction score
Hi girls! I am so perplexed, I was hoping someone could help me sort this out. My last period was 10/13. It was extremely light, spotted for 1 day, medium to light flow the second day, and then spotting on the third day and it was over. All in all, a very light weird period. I normally have a 45 to 50 day cycle, this has been consistent for quite some time now (years). I know that I ovulate despite my sometimes uber long cycles, because I do experience symptoms and monitor my CM. Despite how long my cycle is, I ALWAYS ovulate and then experience very sore and tender bbs for about 15 days before AF starts.

So- after my last start date of 10/13, I expected to not see AF until as late as 12/03 or perhaps about 10 days earlier. I figured I would do what I always do, and just keep an eye out for my ovulation symptoms and sore bbs, and keep track of my CM and when we BD'd on my cycle app.

Flash forward to 11/11, and I suddenly had 4 days of abundant, creamy, and stretchy CM. On the 15th, I woke up with a very ANGRY nipple on the left side, and a very tender and swollen bb on the right side. I was sick to my stomach on the 16th for no apparent reason- I just woke up feeling awful. Alarm bells went off since my bbs never ever hurt outside of my LP. I had terrible cramps in my sleep, so bad that they woke me up, and then awoke to spotting on the morning of 11/17. I continued to spot until today, 11/19, when it turned into a heavier flow.

I am just so confused-- I never have 35 day cycles. And I never have cramps. My bbs are still hurting and that normally subsides as soon as I start to bleed. Is anyone else familiar with this sort of change in their cycle? I am thinking that perhaps I am just getting back 'on track' (closer to a normal cycle length). I am a bit concerned that this could be implantation bleeding and cramping since it's so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->