AF 3 days late and BFNs...

Impatient27

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm TTC #2. This is my first cycle TTC, and I got my copper IUD taken out shortly before my last period. That period came as scheduled. My cycles have been extremely regular at 26 days for about a year now. I'm so confused and frustrated and emotional right now because I'm now 3 days late, but I'm still getting BFNs. Spent way too much on tests because I didn't have the cheap internet ones (which are finally arriving today).

Any chance I'll still get BFP? I (stupidly) didn't track my BBT until after my supposed ovulation date; I think I started tracking it at 3dpo. I'm not positive I ovulated. I did get an "implantation dip" on CD21 with a spike up to baseline on CD22. My temps are still high. My OB thinks I might've ovulated late, at that spike, which I suppose is possible, but would be REALLY late for me. My BBT is mirroring my cycle when I got pregnant with my first, so I think the dip is actually a dip and not indicative of ovulation (ovulation for me is typically 3-4 days of low temps then a spike, not a high temp/low temp/high temp pattern).

I've had heartburn for the past 2 weeks (really unusual), some off/on nausea with lack of hunger, extreme bloating, exhaustion, feeling like my heart is working extra hard (one of my early pregnancy symptoms with my first), emotional, headaches, and lower back pain. Apart from being emotional, none of these are normal AF symptoms for me. I normally get cramps 1-2 days before my period, but I haven't had ANY cramps this cycle. I do usually have something around ovulation, but didn't notice any cramps this cycle around that time.

I don't know if I'm going crazy and making up these symptoms! This is the absolute worst. I'd be totally fine with AF showing up, just to get some clarity into what's going on. I scheduled a blood test for Thursday (it's Monday today) with my OB, and probably won't POAS until then, because I don't think I can do another BFN without AF.

Anyone get a BFP after waiting this long? How do I stay sane and actually get work done during my work day instead of ranting about my TTW symptoms on Baby & Bump until I get an answer?... ](*,)

You still have a chance at a bfp.
Good luck

Try as hard as you can to distract yourself. So.e women don't get a bfp till a week after AF is due. I know you said you won't take a test till Thursday but did you take one at all before this post? Good luck for your appointment, i hope you get an answer soon. :hugs:

AF showed up this morning. I'm relieved that I can move on and am not in limbo anymore, but I feel stupid for the symptom spotting and all the anxiety... thanks for your kind words!

Sorry you got AF :(. Glad you're not in limbo tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->