Af 3 days late... Pregnancy symptoms or no?.. pls compare?!

maia.r.

Reaction score
Hey guys.. So I don't know if I'm just overthinking.. My period is 3 days late and 2 days ago I just started sneezing and getting a slight runny nose and now it feels like a full on flu with headaches and I think I even might be getting an ear infection. I heard you immune system shuts down while you're pregnant. I've also been feeling tingly and bloated only in my lower abdomen. I've been having slight lower back pain and dizziness at random moments. Also I have a lot of gas... But what really has me on edge is that earlier today I went to the bathroom and I peed and noticed there was very light pink cervical-like mucus. Has anyone else had these symptoms? Let me know! Should I take a test or should I wait a few more days to see if af shows?

Hi Maia.r.

These symptoms could defo mean you are preggers however are bodies can also play horrible tricks on us!! Best to take a test if u are 3 days late for your af then I would expect something to show :). Keep us updated good luck ❤️

Thanks Ronow for replying! :) yeah it could be mind tricks... af is still not here though and I still feel full and gassy.. and like I gotta go really bad haha >.< its 3 am here but I just can't sleep. & now my throat feels sore :( I will probably test later today.. one more question, which brand test should I take? Does it matter?? Aha thanks again for replying :) and I will definitely post my results!

Hi maia! This info is coming from a not-yet-mommy, but I would say definitely test. I tend to over think symptoms all the time, but 3 days late is a big enough symptom in it's self. Keep us posted!!
:dust:

Alright so I didnt get a chance to test because af just showed. Its really unusually light brown right now however. Sorry tmi. Aunt flow really knows how to manipulate you sometimes :b But I'm sorta relieved I'm 20 and my bf and I are definitely not ready to have a baby. But if it happens we'll accept him/ her with open arms. Thanks anyways guys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->