Af 5/1 6dpo. Chatting, symptom spotting and testing?

babybloo

Nora & Benny's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Looking to chat while counting down the days. AF is due may 1st and I think I'm 6dpo. I wasn't charting or tracking like usual because we aren't actively trying at this point. My youngest is turning 1 May 5th and my husband says we're done but I don't necessarily want to agree yet, I'm open to a third. Based on cm and cramps I believe I o'd the 15th and we dtd on the 13th and he did not pull out in time. So here I am, back into the TWW sooner than I thought I'd be.

Anyone around the same time frame want to chat, share symptoms, and test with me? (I have a stash of ic's left over from my last and will be using them up - bfn yesterday and today of course).

I’m due for AF 5/2, but not sure if I ovulated or anything. But I’ve been having crazy cm the past few days! I just had my first postpartum AF 4/4, 14 months postpartum, so I don’t know if things are back on track yet. I have hypothyroidism now, which wasn’t a factor before pregnancy, but I’ve had watery cm with white bits in it and tonight I have a TON of lotiony/stretchy cm. Not sure what either of those are about or what they mean, so I wait. Impatiently.

5dpo. Been etc for the past 18 months now with no luck (thanks to PCOS). My first proper ovulation cause of Femara.
No symptoms so far and it's worrying me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->