AF 5 days late....BFN??

jennilou85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

New here 2night :flower:

So i am 5 days late on a 28 day cylce. Done 2 PT and both BFN! No sign of AF making an appearance tho :shrug: Getting strange, dull achey pains around hips,back and stomach. Never had these before even when AF due? Could i still get a BFP you think?

xx

I'm in almost the same boat!! AF is 5 days late, I've had cramping on and off for over a week and a tiny bit of pink spotting once yesterday and once this morning. I haven't tested yet, as I keep holding out for a visit from AF ... It's making me crazy! I would say until AF strikes, anything could happen! Give it time and keep testing maybe every few days - could be that your hcg levels are just lower than average and the tests aren't detecting it yet! Fingers crossed for you!! :)

I'm sailing with you!

AF was due on Friday, still no sign, although I haven't tested since Monday- planning to do so tomorrow morning :)

well ladies i finally got AF at 1 week late :( i hope this isn't the case for you X 2 u all xx

well ladies i finally got AF at 1 week late :( i hope this isn't the case for you X 2 u all xx

I'm 15 days late with no af in sight and now 5 neg test so I don't know what to do. I've got a blood test scheduled for next week am nervous and worried bc I've heard u can still be preggers even w neg urnine test

Hello after reading forums every day for the past few weeks I have now joined. I am in the same boat 5 days late and 18 dpo. This is our first month ttc, bbs slightly sensitive, white cm, backache and food aversions. Nothing crazy except I'm late and still getting a bfn!!! Felt like AF was going to come, had headaches like I normally get and now nothing since I have been late, feels like AF but no blood. What does anyone think

Hello after reading forums every day for the past few weeks I have now joined. I am in the same boat 5 days late and 18 dpo. This is our first month ttc, bbs slightly sensitive, white cm, backache and food aversions. Nothing crazy except I'm late and still getting a bfn!!! Felt like AF was going to come, had headaches like I normally get and now nothing since I have been late, feels like AF but no blood. What does anyone think

Same boat here! I will be 5 days late tomorrow and I tested at 1 day late...BFN! I have went crazy wanting to POAS last couple days but havent. So I will probably be testing in AM again. I havent had any symptoms until the last 2 days, headache, lower backache and feeling bloated. Not much CM but it is white and lotiony looking. Cervix is kinda high, softer and thicker than it was right after O! I dont know much about the cervical changes...I have only been checking it for about 2 weeks. But it is closed and weird but it just feels bigger lol. I will probably test in AM. Hoping for 2 lines! Good luck to you:thumbup:

hi all looks like im in the same boat as everyone else me n my bf ave bin ttc for bout 6 months now n im now 6 days late for my af i took a test one day late but goot a bfn i have been sick a couple of time n also bin feeling sick on and off ive had like a dul sort of ach in my tummy on n off for like a week it not painful but enough to know its there iv bin really thirsty all time n more tired n my boobd where sore for a couple of days but have gone now u think i should test again at 7 day late for af ? i feel like im going bad hate waiting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->