AF After MC - No Cramps?

heatherv2

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Usually with AF I get achey inner thighs and lower back along with horrible cramps starting a day before AF. It has been about 5 weeks since I stopped bleeding after MC, and yesterday I started getting the achey thighs and lower back. Today I started with spotting, but no sign of cramps yet. Has anyone had no cramps with their first AF after MC when they usually have horrible cramps? I am wondering if this is maybe just some spotting and not actually AF.

Do you usually ALWAYS have bad cramps?
That's really hard to say, I had been told that it takes about 4 weeks from the point at which you stop spotting from MC to get your first AF, but who knows.

So maybe it is your period, the first AF will be a little different than the usual AFs.

Hope I helped :flower:

Yes, I usually always have bad cramps. It has been more then 4 weeks since I stopped bleeding and spotting - It's been 5 weeks. I've still got the spotting going on right now, and my lower back has been more sore. I really hope this if AF coming on. Maybe the spotting is leading up to AF. Haha I'm sure the cramps will come along when AF is in full force, but I always just wish they wouldn't.

I had D&C 3.25.2010. I just got AF a couple days ago. First day was spotting, no cramps so I wasnt even sure it was AF. That night AF came one all the way, pretty heavy, cramps included.

Hope its really AF coming for you :hugs:

Haha yeah maybe it is a sneak preview :) . Lol I'm actually experiencing the same thing, just spotting here and there but it hasn't been as long after MC for me.

I'm hoping it's a sneak preview. Haha I have never been so eager to get AF! I am actually a little more uncomfortable this morning than I was yesterday so I'm crossing my fingers. I have the heating pad and pain relief on standby, just in case!

Hopefully!
But I know, I've never been so eager either!! Haha who wouldve ever thought we'd get so excited about getting AF. I cant wait til I get mine. Its seeming to take foreeeever.

Godspeed! :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->