Af due May 25, 6dpo 17th Buddies?

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
Long story short after a big move abroad our ttc plans for this May/June have been disrupted and we weren't meant to be ttc until our insurance was sorted.

We had a sort of oopsie in that I Od a bit earlier than normal so it meant we'd dtd 5 days before O. I know it's very unlikely that the swimmers survived that long but I can't help but be optimistic and hopeful!

So I'm 6dpo today (17th May) and would love some buddies in what feels already like the longest tww ever!!!!

I've already had a lot of pinching feelings and today I've been getting mild cramps too.

Hello!! I'm 3 dpo as I seem to have ovulated a couple days late this month, but AF is due on the 26th! :)

I definitely feel light/mild cramps and a full-ish feeling in my uterus area. Don't know how to say that, really. LOL.

I'll be away from home from Thursday until next Monday, so hoping it makes time go by faster during this TWW!

:dust: to both of us for a :bfp:

Hi Samantha! Being away is a good distraction, I'm just sat here waiting lol!

Not sure I've had more symptoms, but I am feeling really cold a lot and that happened last time too. Could just be the bad weather though!

LoL, I've not had anymore symptoms as of yet. Cramps have died down (I think). Still have a full feeling in my lower abdomen. Trying my hardest not to symptom spot! Last time I was pregnant.. when I was pregnant, it was a no brainer. I just knew when I was cramping like AF was coming, but it was way too early. So I think I'm going to wait until I have a clear sign like that before getting excited. LoL.

Hi abanana, how are you doing? I'm really not sure, I think there's only a slim chance so might now waste money on a test!

LoL, I've not had anymore symptoms as of yet. Cramps have died down (I think). Still have a full feeling in my lower abdomen. Trying my hardest not to symptom spot! Last time I was pregnant.. when I was pregnant, it was a no brainer. I just knew when I was cramping like AF was coming, but it was way too early. So I think I'm going to wait until I have a clear sign like that before getting excited. LoL.

Yes definitely shouldn't be getting excited my chances must be SO small. Hard not symptom spot though!

How's everyone doing?

I ordered some hpts today! They arrive Sunday!

Hey there! I'm due for AF May 25 and I believe I Oed May 9 so I'm 11dpo now. Bfn on IC One Steps so far :/. Wanted to join y'all.

Hey there! Im 10 dpo today I think. Feeling like I'm out already, getting pms symptoms :(

So sorry fxmummyduck! Doesn't mean you're out until AF shows.. And there's always next cycle!!! :)
I am due for AF soon. 10dpo now. I am having very light cramping for a few days now. I don't usually get AF cramps until the day she's arriving. My last pregnancy, I had early cramping, and that's what told me I was pregnant. I feel out this time, but I'm also trying to stay hopeful. I have had a couple waves of nausea the past couple days.. but who knows. I tested today and it was a BFN. Might wait until 12dpo to test again. Or possibly till AF arrives (or doesn't.)

i was due today but so.far no sign of af. I also tested twice today , both negative and both in the evening.

Mrsbrrs I'm due sometime either today, tomorrow, or Thursday (not exactly 100% sure O day) BFN stark white today. :/ Fx'ed for us though!

Mrsbrrs I'm due sometime either today, tomorrow, or Thursday (not exactly 100% sure O day) BFN stark white today. :/ Fx'ed for us though!

So disappointing. My period has never ever been late.
There's no reason for it to be late either.
Not really sure if I should test tomorrow morning or not. I have one equate test left...

Good luck to both of you! I ovulated a couple days late this month, so I'm not exactly sure when AF will arrive (if we weren't successful this cycle) but I'm figuring the 28th/29th. I have slight cramping now, but I feel out. Only time will tell I suppose.

Fingers crossed for you guys!! ::dust:: to us all!

Good luck to both of you! I ovulated a couple days late this month, so I'm not exactly sure when AF will arrive (if we weren't successful this cycle) but I'm figuring the 28th/29th. I have slight cramping now, but I feel out. Only time will tell I suppose.

Fingers crossed for you guys!! ::dust:: to us all!

Still no AF but started spotting a couples hours ago. It's too light to be considered period. But it's bright red. I am not crampimg which is odd. Still a mild headache and backpain though.
Not sure what to think now..

Af arrived for me this morning 😢

Good luck to everyone else though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"