AF Due today, April 1st, anyone?

MyTurnYet

Surprise - pg with #2!
Reaction score
I'm new on this board, and have been reading others posts which have been so hopeful. My story is, have been TTC for 1 year. This month, tried SMEP for the first time, and also purchased the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. Keep feeling like I have symptoms, but don't know if it's all in my head...just feel like this might be it. AF typically comes at 26 days, which would have been yesterday. Tested twice, and :bfn::cry:. Keep getting cramps so think I'm out, but then no AF. Anyone else going through the same thing??

Hi
AF was due yesterday 27days, didnt arrive, not here yet. Was imagining all sysmpsons, OH just made me test, even tho i wanted to wait till morning BFN for me too. :-(

Feels so crap

Good luck and if no AF then it could just be no enough hormone in urine yet

Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon

Hello Myturnyet,

I am out too! Been a year since my MC and was hoping this would be my month ( I hope every month is the month!). I too tried Smep and bought OPKs this month too, but it did not seem to work out for me. I am so confused with the OPKs , I got a pos on the 18th but I don't really know how many dpo I am, its hard to figure out when ovulation occurs. Oh well. Best of luck to you for next time!

Hi
AF was due yesterday 27days, didnt arrive, not here yet. Was imagining all sysmpsons, OH just made me test, even tho i wanted to wait till morning BFN for me too. :-(

Feels so crap

Thanks, Kaye, best of luck to you, too!!!:dust:

Hello Myturnyet,

I am out too! Been a year since my MC and was hoping this would be my month ( I hope every month is the month!). I too tried Smep and bought OPKs this month too, but it did not seem to work out for me. I am so confused with the OPKs , I got a pos on the 18th but I don't really know how many dpo I am, its hard to figure out when ovulation occurs. Oh well. Best of luck to you for next time!

Awe rockabye, I'm not really sure how many DPO I am either...I believe 14, but am embarrassed to say I'm not sure when you should start counting. Is it when you get a + on OPK? :hug:

Hello Myturnyet,

Awe rockabye, I'm not really sure how many DPO I am either...I believe 14, but am embarrassed to say I'm not sure when you should start counting. Is it when you get a + on OPK? :hug:

Hi Ladies,

Re OPKs you ovulate between 12-36 hours after the positive test so count your dpo the day after your positive opk. If you get a few days of positives then count from the last one. Surges can also be very short like mine so my tip is test twice a day round the right time to catch it if you have yet to get a positive. I spent a few cycles worrying as I missed mine. Also test late morning and afternoon as LH is stronger then. I did 10am and 5pm and got it every time. I conceived 4th cycle and first cycle with preseed if you fancy going all out. I swear by it!!!

Good luck. xxx

Thanks Pipin for that info! That really helped me out alot!!

Myturnyet- I got + on the 18 till the 21 of march, the 22 it was back to being light again. So I guess if I start counting from the 21 of march that would put me at 11dpo ( stupid witch showed up early...hate her). I was testing everyday at the same time, 1.30pm and going by my EWCM.
I might try pre seed and buy the CBFM, its pretty expensive but I will try anything at this stage! I now have to wait 3 months as OH is going off to work and when he is back it will only be for the month and then back out again, so if I miss O then I am out of luck for awhile:cry: we were hoping to get a :bfp: this last few cycles as he has been home since Christmas but no luck at all. :nope: So maybe its time to take a break and head to the docs when he returns to see if everything is functioning properly...ahhh I thought this was suppose to be fun!

Yes, Pipin, thanks so much! Now I know for next cycle where I'm at...I know we've been trying for a year, but now I mean business! :winkwink:

Rockabye, you seem to be on my same schedule! I had a peak day on the 18th (which means LH surge) on the CBFM. The monitor is definitely expensive, but I'd recommend anyway because it's so much easier to track your cycles. After a year of trying (for the most part, we took a break for a couple of months at one point), I finally caved in. I've been trying to track on my own, and even tried temping but not very good at it. And guess what, else? Now I'm definitely out. Stupid :witch:.

I thought this was supposed to be fun, too! It's so hard because so many of my friends around me have been getting pg the first month trying...hence my screen name.

Is there any way you can see your OH while he is working those 3 months, or will he be too far away?:plane: Lots of :dust: to you.

Hi

Feels so crap

Kaye, I'm officially out for this month. Mother nature played an April Fools trick on me...better luck to you!!:flower:

Yes, Pipin, thanks so much! Now I know for next cycle where I'm at...I know we've been trying for a year, but now I mean business! :winkwink:

Rockabye, you seem to be on my same schedule! I had a peak day on the 18th (which means LH surge) on the CBFM. The monitor is definitely expensive, but I'd recommend anyway because it's so much easier to track your cycles. After a year of trying (for the most part, we took a break for a couple of months at one point), I finally caved in. I've been trying to track on my own, and even tried temping but not very good at it. And guess what, else? Now I'm definitely out. Stupid :witch:.

I thought this was supposed to be fun, too! It's so hard because so many of my friends around me have been getting pg the first month trying...hence my screen name.

Is there any way you can see your OH while he is working those 3 months, or will he be too far away?:plane: Lots of :dust: to you.

I am going to buy the CBFM, I have heard that its really good to have, better than trying to read those sticks! gosh they are a pain sometimes. No, there is no way I can go, he travels to the other side of the world!:cry: So I hope it happens soon for us. I don't temp because I think it would make me obsess even more and I don't think I would be very good at it either, so I just POAS for now!
But yeah I know what you mean, it seems like ever since we started trying, people whom I thought would not even consider having a baby have fallen pregnant...on accident too!! :cry:

Hi

Feels so crap

Kaye, I'm officially out for this month. Mother nature played an April Fools trick on me...better luck to you!!:flower:

Hey, thanks for you good luck wish but i am too officially out, AF has just arrived on her broomstick :-(
Better luck to us both next month :) maybe a January 2011 baby xx

hiya

AF due yesterday too, but unfortunatley for me she arrived today!!!!!

So I'm out!!! Roll on next month!!!

xxxxxx

hiya

AF due yesterday too, but unfortunatley for me she arrived today!!!!!

So I'm out!!! Roll on next month!!!

xxxxxx

Sorry to hear that, like you say Roll on next month and good luck hope you get BFP soon xx

Just checking in how the April 1st CD1 girls are doing? I'm not 7DPO, and anxiously waiting that BFP!:thumbup:

Hi myturnyet

Well back wiating again now. AF due on 30th April! fingers crossed for us all

My AF due on 23rd, i hope she doesnt arrive!!

Good luck ladies!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"