AF Got me! Let´s manifest!

Sus09

mum
Reaction score
:haha::haha:

I did say we should have this thread so I start it.

As horrible as it is TTC and get the horrible :witch: instead, I have decided I am going to celbrate! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So few weeks without PMS, few days of no panty checking, no peeing on sticks, not dragging OH to bed. for those few days we are free!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

For those who think I have gone looopy... well not much more than before :winkwink: Just in need of a good laugh and for a couple of days not to take TTC too seriusly.

Who wants to join? :thumbup:

I am manifesting for AF on Friday! Could you please put me down for that testing, I mean tampon date? :haha:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Can i join, i am STILL waiting for the witch! :wacko: She's picked the wrong woman to mess around this month lol

Well I believe she is here, i am spotting grrrrrrr.

Welcome ladies!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lets :ninja: the witch! By having a laugh!

Hey we are a nice bunch here :winkwink:

Sorry she got you Sus, but I know what you mean about some time off in between AF and Ov, I have been nice and calm this month and it is a relief. I´m still dragging OH to bed though, not sure why but been very pro bd this week, maybe just that I want to keep him in practice for nearer OV that way he can´t say I only want him for his swimmers! Hope you PMA gets good results hun!

Oh that was me last month...so YEY for the witch to show when we are ready for her!!!!

Oh yay, a thread I can join...

:witch: got me today too. Excellent proof I'm still in the game!!

Come on you old hag, gimme whatever you've got! I'll beat the bejesus out of you next time!! :grr:

Thanks Nats! Just enjoying the days when i dont have to worry about anything as AF is here. I want to have this cycle NTNP just to relax a bit as we are going on holiday for 10 days. The only downside is my doctor wants to see 3 consecutive cycles of Bbt, so will have to do that while away.

Lingra, Tnkzmom, welcome to the thread! We can :grr: the witch together.

Llbean, Como te va?

Thanks Nats! Just enjoying the days when i dont have to worry about anything as AF is here. I want to have this cycle NTNP just to relax a bit as we are going on holiday for 10 days. The only downside is my doctor wants to see 3 consecutive cycles of Bbt, so will have to do that while away.

Llbean, Como te va?

ahi vamos, poco a poco. Esperando al Lunes :winkwink:

:gun::gun::gun::gun::finger: that is for that Witch...let's get her out of here. LOL! :ninja:

Llbean, Como te va?

Llbean, Como te va?

ahi vamos, poco a poco. Esperando al Lunes :winkwink:

Mucha suerte y trae buenas noticias!:hugs:

Go Tnkzmom! :ninja::ninja::ninja::juggle::grr::grr::grr::grr:

maybe if we all have a go she will stay away!

Someone said in another thread that she is so annoying that she must be a man :haha:

Go Tnkzmom! :ninja::ninja::ninja::juggle::grr::grr::grr::grr:

maybe if we all have a go she will stay away!

Someone said in another thread that she is so annoying that she must be a man :haha:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I totally believe she is a he..:laugh2::laugh2:Good Luck to all of you ladies :hugs::hugs:

Aqui decimos "Mucha Mierda" cuando quieres decir buena suerte, entonces mucha mierda a todas!

Where in the hell is AF? LOL

Manifesting for Sunday now! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"