AF is 3 days late, 2nd month off of the pill...but all BFNs!?

tardis103

Reaction score
Hey,
I've been stalking this forum for a few weeks. I've been quasi-charting my cycle over the past month (I know it takes several months to see patterns emerge, etc) and have read a LOT on all things TTC (or rather, NTNP). Here's my situation:

I stopped taking the pill 2 months ago. I had one normal withdrawal bleed/period at the end of my last pack, a normal AF 28 days later, and am now 3 days late. I don't know what my cycle was was like prior to the pill because I've been on it for nine years and started taking it as a teen when my cycle was somewhat irregular. I've read that one's cycle typically changes from the teen years to adulthood.

I'm still figuring out how to best track my temps since my schedule varies, but I've also been checking my cervical position and CM. Based on this data and some mittelschmerz-type pain, I think I ovulated around day 11 or 12. Now I'm on day 31 with no AF and several BFNs. I know it took my sister several weeks to get a BFP when she was pregnant. This is killing me.

You'll probably get some better replies in TTC if your charting and temping :)

When. Stopped taking y pill it took 5 months for my cycle to regulate and it varied anywhere from 23 days to 48 days ... It's very frustrating, I feel for you!

Ig AF hasn't turned up by the end of the week I would test again, if its still late I suggest going to the doctors.

I didn't get my BFP until I was 7-8 weeks pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->