AF just arrived!!!!!!

wookie130

Momma to H, O, & C
Reaction score
I am sobbing right now. Some of you may be aware of my mmc @ 10 weeks, and how the baby stopped developing at 6 weeks, on July 18th. I had a D&C done the same day, and have been anxiously awaiting the return of AF...we want to try again ASAP. I can fire up my CBFM for the first time tomorrow, and start tracking my ovulation and fertile days. I am elated, and so happy things are returning to normal...I'm praying that we conceive easily and quickly, and that our next BFP will yield a healthy full-term pregnancy. I'm asking for all of you to send us loads of sticky baby dust this time around. I'm praying to the Lord in thanks, and also for patience, so we can accept His will in our journey to starting a family.

YAY for you! I bet its exciting to be able to turn the page into a new chapter :D good luck on getting your BFP. Sticky dust to you!!! :wohoo:

Thank you so much...I can't believe I'd actually be HAPPY for my period arriving. Wierd, huh? Oh well, I look to the future in hope, and am more determined than ever to get this baby business on the road!!!

I dont doubt it. And I don't think its weird to be excited about AF right now cuz its just exciting to be done with that chapter and actually have something else to focus on! Almost like a new beginning. I'm looking foreward to my first postMC AF :D

I hope you get it soon...the wait really stinks. You described my feelings so well...it IS like opening a new chapter. Most all of us will get there, but those of us who have lost achild are better able to celebrate these small victories!

EXACTLY! It really makes you appreciate things you never thought you'd ever appreciate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->