• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Late, BFN

Nia22

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm totally confused, came off my BCP about 5 months ago, had 4 normalish cycles since then, ranging from 33 - 36 days. (My last cycle was 33 days)..

I'm now on CD40 and have no AF...took a test yesterday which was BFN, although it wasn't with FMU and it was a predictor hpt which I have heard can give false negatives.

I have not had the usual period pains...only mild tugging pains and occasionally sharp pain through my breasts..I also had a tiny tiny bit of spotting about 2 weeks ago. Two weeks ago I remember saying to my boyfriend that my period would definately come soon (I can always tell)...and i'm still waiting two weeks later.

Any ideas? I'm sure I can't be pregnant as I have had that BFN on the predictor hpt.

Get a FRER or a digi, that way you'll know for sure... FX for you hun xxx

Thanks, yeah, I think I will go and get one of those tests tomorrow after work, I just want to know for sure :thumbup:

I hate those predictor tests!

Well i'm now on cd42 and still no AF! I keep feeling as if i've started and then check and nothing?! :dohh: On Monday I could of SWORN that AF was here! I did a FRER yesterday (not with FMU) and it was a definite BFN. I know I can't be pregnant then with 3 BFNs this late on (CD42)..

urghhhhhh where is AF :nope:

My cycles were hugely meedup when I came off f my BCP. Maybe you ought to go tthe dotors although, im sure its just your body getting back into the swing of things. One of my AF's didnt even show up!! Doc says this is normal. Huge :hugs: to you, I hope you get some answered soon xxx

Hi Thanks for your reply :)

I think your right, probably my body messed up because of the pill! I never imagined it would take this long to get back to normal!

If it doesn't appear within the next few days I will deffo go to the docs. I have been feeling like I'm going to get my period for weeks now! aaaahhh

:dohh:

still no AF although keep feeling 'wet' down there and mildy crampy, running to the loo thinking for sure I have started. Waves of sickness although not that bad. I keep getting dizzy spells too....on to CD43 :shrug:

My cycle has been totally messed up too since i came off BCP in january. So far my cycles have been 29 days, 26 days, 30 days and so far this one is 31 days and i only ovulated last week which means this cycle is likely going to be at least 35-40 days.

But as they say, it's not over until AF comes so fingers X

still no AF although keep feeling 'wet' down there and mildy crampy, running to the loo thinking for sure I have started. Waves of sickness although not that bad. I keep getting dizzy spells too....on to CD43 :shrug:

oh hun i know how you feel im in the same boat as you! fingers x for you hope you get your BPF real soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->