AF out staying her welcome! maybe TMI

mushmouth

Mum to an amazing Girl
Reaction score
So... AF has normally been and gone withing 4 days... I'm now on day 8 and she is still here! :cry: not heavy, but TMI WARNING - when I wipe, its still there. This is a new experience for me, and I'm wondering if there could be a reason for this, other than mother nature playing the fool....

Is it brown, like old blood? Sometimes my periods are lighter, but longer than usual. :shrug:

yeah booga - very icky! lol we'll wait and see - hopefully she'll disappear soon enough...

Is there any chance you could have conceived? Maybe a test to see, I had odd bleeding during my latest pregnancy. If not, maybe a bcp effect if you on pill? Have you changed your diet/ exercise regime? Really hope these are helpful, im having witch issues myself at the mo:flower:

Awww for me that was normal, it would last for days and hang on like it was trying no to go :haha:

Probably just your body having a funny turn hun :hugs:

Not on any BC so I can rule that one out :D

I've changed my diet and started going back to the gym - 15lbs gone since christmas - could that have affected it?

I did think I had caught this month,but gave up when AF showed up band on time - I have a FRER in the cupboard - :S

Im the same lol on day 8 when its usually waaaayyy shorter, no way i concieved unless it was an immaculate conception :rofl: gah think its just mother nature deciding to annoy the crap outta me! As if 3 days isnt enough!!

LOL couldnt agree more shocker! I think shes just rubbing it in!!! grrrrrrrr

Exercise and weight loss can affect your period. I'm not sure how or why, and the effects are different for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->