AF type cramps on CD17/18

monets_garden

Mum to Lilly
Reaction score
I have been have cramps similar to AF, but less frequent and less intense.

Also, I think I had a ruptured cyst (excruciating pain on right side that came and went for 2 days) This same symptom occurred when I became pg with my DD.

Any thoughts about the cramping? Oh, and cycle is 31 days. Prob going to test before AF is due, if things keep getting weirder lol

FF says I haven't O'd yet, but my body tells me otherwise. I believe I am 2dpo.

Hi there. I dont have an answer to your question but I am experiencing something similar. I am CD12 of a normally 29 day cycle and am having pretty bad cramping this morning. I am pretty sure it is to early for me to O what do you guys think? You may be experiencing O pain, are you usually pretty regular?

Hi there. I dont have an answer to your question but I am experiencing something similar. I am CD12 of a normally 29 day cycle and am having pretty bad cramping this morning. I am pretty sure it is to early for me to O what do you guys think? You may be experiencing O pain, are you usually pretty regular?

I am pretty regular, but I've only been off BC for 2 cycles. I've had plenty of experience with ruptured cysts in the past, so I know what that pain was. However, the cramps I was feeling were in the lower middle abdomen, just like AF. Today the cramps have dulled and are sparse.

I know I O'd on Tuesday b/c of ewcm on Monday, and dtd with donor. The ewcm was very obvious, so I'm just hoping this is my month.

Fingers x'ed and
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back