AF, where are you?

BabyD331

Reaction score
I've been cramping for well over a week now and still no AF. The kind of cramping that makes me run to the bathroom to check myself. I tested the other day and it was BFN. Has this happened to anyone? Is this just my body being stubborn?

-----------EDIT------------

Also, my cycles are all over the place so I don't know how many DPO I am. But I know to follow my body and what it does and I'm pretty positive that AF will be here any second.

Thanks!

Maybe all I need to do to get AF is to make a post about her because I just wiped and there was a tiny bit of brown tinged CM! My last cycle was only 38 days and this one was 40! It would have been nice to see it below 38 days but HALLELUJAH! I haven't had cycles like this in a while. They are usually 50+ days long. Average is 60 something.

hey BabyD! :hi: didn't want to read and run !Just wondering did AF show up full force? or do you think it could've been implantation bleeding? My cycle last month was 57 days...before that 39,34 and 39...ugh so annoying! so I understand how happy you are with the 40 day cycle! hoping this one isnt as long!

Yep, full on AF and I'm crampy as ever! Maybe it means that my uterus is getting itself good and cleaned out for this cycle LOL!

I'd be so happy if I had a super regular AF like I used to. 28-30 days. But I'm just thankful that those 60+ day long cycles are *hopefully* behind me for good.

:dust: to you!

haha thats what i told myself last month when i had a super long cycle...that my body was getting prepared for this one! lol . wish i had 28-30 day AF as well!! that'd be nice! good luck this cycle!!! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->