Afraid baby has gone breech again??

Jcliff

Reaction score
Is there anyway to tell? My baby was breech up until about 20 weeks, then she finally flipped. Today I was walking around the grocery store with my husband and started to have crazyyy amount of pressure in my pelvic area. And it felt like something was moving down there, kind of felt like legs or feet kicking. It was a different feeling. Baby has been low today, I couldnt even walk around the store longer then 20 minutes, but anyway Im really afraid she has flipped! :(

Have you felt a big, uncomfortable movement that really pushes up and stretches the skin? You certainly feel when they flip over this far along. Mine has been doing it for a while and it's impossible to miss! I've even been woken up by it.

Other than that you can try mapping by feeling for the different size bulges, hard spots, soft spots, writing down where they are, where you feel the most movement ect. and it makes it fairly easy to see how baby is positioned. There are guides online if you want to look them up.

Hopefully the pressure was from baby's head and the movements were hands. Good luck :)

It would be tough for anyone to know without palpation, but you can try belly mapping like the PP mentioned.
You can find the info here: https://www.spinningbabies.com/baby-positions/belly-mapping

Maybe you just felt the arms and hands flailing around. Down there. Baby can move its arms up towards its head, maybe giving you that sensation. I think at this point with how big baby is now you would've felt a giant movement if she flipped 180 degrees.

it may have been arms and fists but if you are worried ask for a scan

i was told 5 times in a week baby was head down and engaged but i just didn't believe it - i finally got sent for a scan on Wed to 'confirm she is head down' and I was right all along... one of the few times I am gutted to be right! everyone i spoke to thought i was just being paranoid!

i'm booked in for a section on tues now - the earlier they find out the more chance they have of turning the baby

This is my 2nd breech baby. I've known for a while she was breech. Her head is by my left ribs. I think it's super cute.. I rub her head all the time. And I can feel when she puts her hands over her face. I could also tell because of the kicks to my cervix. I'm pretty sure she's a single footling. I feel her other leg by my right hip a lot. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->