Afraid to sneeze!

krulci

Reaction score
I posted earlier about my symptoms (pelvic floor pressure, lower back ache, possible mucus plug bits, etc) but the pressure has really increased! To the point that I literally cross my legs to blow my nose and am TERRIFIED of sneezing! :haha: Anyone else in a similar situation? I have a call into my midwife...

I joke with my dh that I have to prep for my sneezes. If I don't, I might accidently pee a little. It's happened a few times later in the pregnancy. Man, it's annoying. Luckily I've been at home. LoL. But also, the muscles can tense up and kill if I don't prep for the sneeze either. Isn't it all so fun?! LoL.

I peed on the couch, the other night. DH fell on the floor laughing. :haha: At least someone's getting a kick out of it! Lol :blush:

Pregnancy is so cruel... I remember finally being able to sneeze without excruciating round ligament pain, only to be greeted by the pee-sneeze!

Round ligament sneeze is the worst. So far no pee sneezes.

:rofl: I always do this, sneezing, coughing or laughing causes pee to leek out :haha:

Pregnancy is so glamorous ;)

Yep, got all that here too😜 laughing, coughing, sneezing, and heaven forbid if I start gagging!! I wear the Tena panty liners or I'd go through a lot of panties everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->