• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

After 7 Days Late.......

Oh my gosh, Beltane- we're bump buddies AGAIN! Looks like you got yours on purpose, though. :rofl: Mine couldn't have been worse timing, but we're forging on regardless.

Congratulations!

Oh my gosh, Beltane- we're bump buddies AGAIN! Looks like you got yours on purpose, though. :rofl: Mine couldn't have been worse timing, but we're forging on regardless.

Congratulations!

Woohoo! Yes- we decided it was now or never. I'd like to get the diapers and sleepless nights done and out of the way in one big stretch lol. You will be just fine! :thumbup:

ohhhhh wow :hugs::hugs::hugs: :flower:

congrats!

:bfp:

About time!!!!!!

Did 2 tests this morning. :bfn: on a dollar store. I was livid -- I just knew it was wrong. That's when I whipped out the fancy pants digi that I was saving. After what seemed ilke forever it revealed.. PREGNANT! For the ladies who have a late :witch: and :bfn:, don't give up hope! :cloud9:

Oooh- not to be bitchy but if you are on my Facebook or Myspace, no spilling the beans. Not telling anyone quite yet!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->