After a year and 3 months....

Babybear1985

Mother of 1 & Expecting
Reaction score
I have had 5 postive BFP'S whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did two Friday and they were really faint, then did two yesterday which came up clear as day, did another this morning becuase i cant quite belive it and it was still positive but a little fainter but i think thats becuase rather than peeing on the stick like i did yesterday i pee,d in a cup and probably didint do it properl cos i was half asleep haha either way they are all clear to see and ive sore boobs and full of cold ans just generally feel like crap but im so happy to feel like crap if thats makes sense lol...

I hope baby bean sticks as ive had a early miss before, m just hoping and praying :)

My advice is that done be dishearted girls, im a 25 year old healthy girl and my boyfriend is 30 and really healthy and it took us a long time but it will happen :) zzz

Thank you huni, im really excited but scared incase anything goes wrong lol, my boyfriend has got me on lock down making sure im just chilling out and not doing anything that I should be lol xx

take advantage of the fact bf letting u do nothing lol, enjoy it.
fx for you both, i sure you will be fine :)

Wonderful news - your baby will obviously be much loved having been so wanted! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

AWwww thanks girls, i only signed up to this forum a few weeks ago and i was starting to lose hope, but after reading all the wonderful stories and the support you get it really made me hope again and look what happens!!! am trying not to get too excited as its early days and im scared something will happen like last time but trying to go with it ans just relax xx

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->