After two early losses I finally seen a heartbeat!

Misscalais

Reaction score
So girls Ive been waiting for this moment for 12 months.
We had a scan this morning and we seen our sweet babies heart beating!
120 beats per minute, the tech didn't say how far along but I'm roughly 6ish weeks. Will find out when I see my OB.
I'm just so happy!
Now question is 120 good for 6 weeks?

I think that's a great heartbeat. Congrats!! So happy for you!!

It's a great HB for 6 weeks! Usually the HB starts off slower in the first week (they usually look for 90+BPM) then increases from there. So yes 120 is a fab HR!! Congratulations!! :hugs:

Yay!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :hugs: :kiss: :happydance: This makes me so happy! Congratulations! To think we'd both be here now after what we went through! I am so happy for you that you got to see your beautiful baby's heartbeat! It is the most reassuring and beautiful feeling, isn't it?

Congratulations!!! It's so amazing isn't it. I've had four early losses and this is first time I've ever heard the heartbeat. They had a hard time scanning me because I was crying so hard. Look forward to hearing your progress xox

Just noticed you are a Aussie girl too! :)

Congratulations!!! It's so amazing isn't it. I've had four early losses and this is first time I've ever heard the heartbeat. They had a hard time scanning me because I was crying so hard. Look forward to hearing your progress xox

Lol that sounds like me! I was too busy squealing and laughing with joy and tearing up and I kept jostling the wand with my giggly belly at the sight of my little baby and her heartbeat!

Thanks so much girls!
So I'm 6 weeks 1 day, right on where I thought I'd be :D
It was just so amazing seeing that little flicker.
So grateful for this little one.

Sorry it's not good quality but here she/he is :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
Awesome pic :) I'm in newcastle! When's your next scan?

This gave me tears in my eyes to read. CONGRATS on this beautiful moment. <3 I hope I get to experience the same in a few weeks when I get my first scan. Many good vibes to you.

This gave me tears in my eyes to read. CONGRATS on this beautiful moment. <3 I hope I get to experience the same in a few weeks when I get my first scan. Many good vibes to you.
Aww you are too sweet.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you and I can not wait to see your update when it's your turn keep us updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->