Again, positive??? Please help???

jfultz

mom of 2 and 2 angels&TTC
Reaction score
I've been testing since cd 11 and this is the strongest results I have gotten, I am on cd 18 now. Can someone please help?? I am just generally confused. I would really appreciate some imput.

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 12
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 13
it looks like it's almost just as dark as the control line. I find that I will test 2-3 times a day when the test lines begin to get darker. Last month my test line was so much darker than this months, your best bet is to do the bd. If you have been testing since cd 11 I'm sure you have seen a surge in color. Is this your first month using opks? The test lines can vary month to month like mine does. As soon as I see a surge we start the bd every other day just to make sure.

Yes this is my first month of testing, I took 3 tests which all turned out like this, and then today i took one and the line was barely there at all. I started to ewcm yesterday afternoon. I feel like i have or am close to ovulating, we have been bding since sunday. hoping i didn't miss it... :)

Hey hun i used opk's for 8 months and the test line has to be either the same colour as the control line or darker when u have ur surge as far as i am aware it cant be any lighter than the control line?? I used the first responce opks and have gotten caught pregnant 3 times with them so i know they are reliable, not sure of the brand u are using ther?? To me it doesnt quite look positive yet? I hope that u get ur BFP very soon chicken keep testing and have fun trying in the mean time :) x x x lots of baby duse comin ur way lov caz x x x

I actually am using answer the dip stick ones. I tested like this for 3 days sunday night, monday, and tuesday. Then lastnight I tested again, and got no line at all. so I am thinking that that was my positive. But I guess I could be wrong. I guess i'll just keep bding until i am suppose to get Af lol. Anyways Thanks :)

Thought I would share my experience with you from last cycle (ov CD22):

First picture is CD20...looks positive (or so I thought)
Next picture is CD21...definitely positive...see how the cheap dip test similar to your is kind of half faded and unclear both times?

The other thing I learned - particularly from the FR ov tests was that as the urine goes over it picks up the dye and then drags it across the test and then control strip. On OPKs it seems that the control strip actually goes LIGHTER when the test line is darker because the test line has "pinched" all the dye for itself IYKWIM :shrug:

Attachments

• c3_cd22_opk.jpg
    c3_cd22_opk.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 12
  • P1070713.jpg
    P1070713.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 13
Well, i'm pretty sure mine was positive, cause i tested a day later and it was a little lighter, and then the next day and had nothing at all but like a lighttttttttt line that u could barely see. so I dunno, But no sweat, part of the fun of it is trying haha:) thanks

Sounds positive to me :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->