Ah!

Rin731

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
She got me again. :witch:

However, this makes me VERY happy, cause it's the first period I've had since my withdrawal bleed from BCP and it came all on it's own, and actually ON TIME!!!! :happydance:

I skipped Oct, but wayyyyyyyyyy back before I had EVER been on BCP, my AF was there every other month, so maybe it's actually going back to it's schedule.

Which means (hopefully) I can start getting a grasp of when I ovulate, and maybe get somewhere with NTNP!

Aw, she got me today as well, but similarly I'm kinda glad she's come because this is a much shorter cycle than the last one, which hopefully means I'm back to "normal" since coming off BCP in July. :)

Yay, she showed up! :happydance:

Hopefully your cycles will get more regular from now on. :D

Aw, she got me today as well, but similarly I'm kinda glad she's come because this is a much shorter cycle than the last one, which hopefully means I'm back to "normal" since coming off BCP in July. :)

Yes! Yay us!

Yay, she showed up! :happydance:

Hopefully your cycles will get more regular from now on. :D

They used to be (once upon a time when I was in high school) every other month, so I'm hoping they shift back to that...trying to figure out when I'd ovulate if that was the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->