Ahhhhhh, another 30 days to go

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
of summer holidays before school starts. :dohh:

I seriously think 70 days of summer holidays is far too much. Wish Canada would follow in UK's footsteps!

My kids are going to have me in the psych ward before it's all over. Jayden and Amanda are bickering, Chase and Jayden fight over toys, and on it goes.

Two tv's blaring all day, kids screaming....never a quiet moment.

Oh the joys. :rofl:

Summer holidays are 6 weeks here :haha:. Hope you get a rest soon .

Our summer holiday is for 3 months.

I love it!

6 weeks would drive me nutty haha 3 months would drive me to a padded room :lol:

:rofl: This does not make me want to have more than one kid you know

6 weeks would drive me nutty haha 3 months would drive me to a padded room :lol:

I'm heading there! Trying to talk to customers on the phone is fun! Playstation games blaring, Chase screaming at me and Hannah Montana blaring from our TV in our bedroom. LOL

Morri, don't make me jealous!

Vickie, come and spend time at my house. You'd be scared off of having another real quick :)

8 weeks after summer holidays are 2 weeks of autumn holidays though :haha: and then there are the christmas and easter and pentecost holidays ^^

I truly don't mind the other holidays in the year as they aren't as long. One or two weeks and long weekends I can handle and do look forward to as then I don't have to rush around like a madwomen every morning. But 70 days is a bit much. :rofl: Come August they are bored like crazy and do my head in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->