Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
I feel better.

Sheesh why do people think they always need to comment on what Hannah eats?!? Is it any of their business??? She's obviously not overweight :hissy: We feed her what she wants, I can't help if she wants A LOT of certain foods at times! :wacko:

I know and I really should be used to it and just start ignoring them :blush: but it's soooooooo hard :rofl:

Blah. Stupid people who can't mind their own business. I got it from the nurse the other day when she was getting her needles...OH YOU CANT FEED HER FOOD YET! Screw you, we will do what we want! :rofl:

Who was rude this time? The MIL who is the banana nazi?

Well my mom commented on Hannah eating an entire banana this morning as a snack (the girl can eat :lol:) because it "can't be good for her stomach to eat that much". Little does she know Hannah not only ate that at 10:30 but at 12 ate 5.5 ounces, 3 cubes of peaches and 2 cubes of green beans :rofl: Than the MIL while on the phone with Stan told him we shouldn't have given her two kiwis as her snack yesterday. It's not like we force the food down her. She opens her mouth so we give it to her, once she signals she's full that is it. But some days she just eats and eats and eats.

Wonder what they'd all say if they knew she also had some of the crust from our pizza this afternoon:shhh:

:hug: how stupid! some people suck!:hissy:

:ignore: hannah's doing great and lol and pizza crust, hope she enjoyed :)

Ohhhhh I hate stupid people comments !!!!!! I am always asked does Dec NOT eat, he is 25lbs so is perfect for his age but he is very tall which makes him look skinny and people feel the need to tell me to feed him!!!!! He eats, he eats good, this is going to make me sound like a bad mother but he ate an entire chicken royale meal the other day and that was just lunch, does that sound like a 15 month old that doesnt eat !!! Lol
Just ignore them hun, either way you cant win, if you feed them you fail, if you dont feed them you fail. Hannah looks perfect in every way, so I dont think you are doing anything wrong. xx

:lol: She sure can eat!

People need to mind their own business :ignore:

Yesterday we went out for my mums birthday, Caitlyn had her proper lunch at 1pm, we went out at 2pm, she was snacking on stuff from the salad bar from 2pm untill 5pm, we got home AND she had her dinner at 6pm :rofl:

Who cares what Hannah eats if it makes her as cute as she is lol :muaha:

people ! sometimes they drive us mummies mad...
they probably won't sleep if they don't comment or be nosey,lol
now i just give them nasty look and they just walk away,lol
I'm a nasty woman now you know since i have baby..ha ha ha

Well my mom commented on Hannah eating an entire banana this morning as a snack (the girl can eat :lol:) because it "can't be good for her stomach to eat that much". Little does she know Hannah not only ate that at 10:30 but at 12 ate 5.5 ounces, 3 cubes of peaches and 2 cubes of green beans :rofl: Than the MIL while on the phone with Stan told him we shouldn't have given her two kiwis as her snack yesterday. It's not like we force the food down her. She opens her mouth so we give it to her, once she signals she's full that is it. But some days she just eats and eats and eats.

Wonder what they'd all say if they knew she also had some of the crust from our pizza this afternoon:shhh:

:rofl:

The main thing is, she's not a finicky eater and trust me, that's tough! Been there. And she eats well...meaning she's healthy.

Screw what others think. :hugs:

People comment on how little Alasdair eats at the moment lol. A whole banana is a really good snack though and it's not like she's having bad stuff at all! it's all healthy wonderful stuff. You're doing wonderfully well to give it to her!

People comment on how little Alasdair eats at the moment lol. A whole banana is a really good snack though and it's not like she's having bad stuff at all! it's all healthy wonderful stuff. You're doing wonderfully well to give it to her!

Hannah goes through periods of eating less and eating more. Right now we are in the more stage :lol:

I think that's normal isn't it? Like swings and roundabouts!

I think it's normal too. If you think about it they did the same with formula early on (well Hannah did at least)--periods of eating tons and than eating very little for weeks :)

why cant people keep comments like that to them selfs :ignore:

hannah is beautiful and healthy x

Crikey wish Caitlin would eat a banana and 2 kiwis ...shes only taken to apple at the moment ARGH!

Whats it to do with them anyway ....growing lady :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"