Aieeeee somebody stop me!!

rainyday

Reaction score
Oh how I chortled at the term cloth bum addict, but I find myself thinking things like ' mmm need another night nappy... Want to try a slim fitting nappy for under his jeans....'
help - I think I'm an addict! Xxx

... And back I go now to stalk the nappies for sale pages...!!!

Find myself thinking how did I manage for 5 and a half months with only flips and wonderoo! Ah well, I need a vice in life! X

Mine were handbags shoes and tattoos, I can safely say nappy buying has been added to that list :haha:

Find myself thinking how did I manage for 5 and a half months with only flips and wonderoo! Ah well, I need a vice in life! X

LOL! I could EASILY survive with just Flips and a few WNs for beauty... but where's the fun in that eh? (Don't tell the OH I said I could cope without my pretties!!! :haha:)

lol i could cope with using prefolds and put up with the hassle of poor fit etc... i still get less leaks with them than with sposies lol but im not gonna

:lol:
yep, my flips would do the job with no problems... but wheres the fun in that? my pretty collection makes nappy change time fun and looking at them all drying makes me smile...

My little one has just grown out of his 3 med WN's... what a shame.. I'll have to order more to replace them! :winkwink:

Oh how I can relate. I have just ordered 2 new WNs which will push my stash of SMALL nappies up to about 21 (if I remember right) this isn't including the ones I have for when LO first arrives. I have 7 mothercare smart nappies to start her in (I don't want meconium on my pretties) it's really bad because I put myself on a nappy ban not even 2weeks ago and have bought 4 in that time

:lol:
yep, my flips would do the job with no problems... but wheres the fun in that? my pretty collection makes nappy change time fun and looking at them all drying makes me smile...

My little one has just grown out of his 3 med WN's... what a shame.. I'll have to order more to replace them! :winkwink:

I'm also doing a service to my elderly neighbours by having pretties because they ALL love seeing them drying on my line! :haha:

I started out just like you - now I am in deep trouble :wacko: :haha:

Yes I'm justifying my plans for both more WNs and Issy Bears, once they arrive at c&c, on grounds that I can keep my aplix ones for the next baby and use the popper ones on my current.

I'm sure I could get by with what I have, though it is really annoying when she takes her nappies off. She can take her shorts off by herself, so trousers will soon be next. Therefore, I really need to buy more nappies with poppers to ensure the nappies stay on. Or that is what I'm telling myself at least.

Haha in the past week I've bought two tuttos (the bagginess doesn't bother me!), a blueberry zebra print and a new wrap. I got the blueberry off used nappies, quite a bargain but OH is saying how he wants a cow print nappy! If one of us isn't in control we could become overrun with nappies! Good job I'm moving, I think my postman thinks I'm a bit odd... :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->