Aint it weird

K1nS

TTC #1
Reaction score
Well as many of you know, me and my partner have decided to WTT until next year now, none of our family knows we are planning this as we decided to only tell them once I was actually pregnant. Our landlord wife came to ours yesterday and apparently when she went home, she asked if I was preg... she said I just 'looked' it and also my mum has asked if we are trying for a baby. How weird is it that no one has ever asked this before or assumed it but as soon as its on our minds, people have done this? :shrug:

That's very strange! You obviously give off those baby vibes! x

Strangley enough i've experienced something similar. Since my partner and I have decided that we're going to start TTC later in the year people have commented that i seem really broody or asked if i'm pregnant/trying.

Strangley enough i've experienced something similar. Since my partner and I have decided that we're going to start TTC later in the year people have commented that i seem really broody or asked if i'm pregnant/trying.

Strange aint it? :shrug: We must give off some sort of vibe and don't know it haha

Strange aint it? :shrug: We must give off some sort of vibe and don't know it haha

Haha must do. I asked my sister about it last night, and she said she thinks it because I pay more attention to babies around me and stuff now i've decided that I want one. Thinking about it, last year I wouldn't have even noticed a baby but now three my cousins have a baby under 6 months old and whenever I see them i'm obsessed lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->