All fantastic quality some never worn. Baby boys and girls ...................

B

becks

:wave: Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I have over 80 sleepsuits and over 100 vests, sleeping bags,trousers,dungarees,tops,cardigans,coats,snowsuits,hats,socks,shoes, dresses ALL like brand new,Some have never been worn or only worn once or twice.I have still washed them and ironed them to freshen them up :hangwashing: I have baby boys and girls items.Can someone pleeaasseeee tell me how to upload photos and prices as I need to make some space now that I have moved into a smaller house. (I'm such an idiot when it comes to computers ) Thankyou in advance!!!! :bunny: xxx

Go to 'advanced' under new thread then manage attachments x

its all fantastic quality and from a smoke free home. xxEMZxx I'LL do my best to get photos uploaded asap hun, Send me a private message and as soon as i've done it i'll let you know xx

I am also interested to see what girls stuff you have (newborn, 0-3 & 3-6 mainly winter). Xx

Interested in baby boys clothes everything! LOL what sizes do you have ?

Hello. I'm interested in girls... tiny baby, newborn and 0-3. Wintery stuff preferably... I have twins so if you have anything in duplicate like snowsuits or little dresses more suited to winter, tights, hats, sleepsuits... that'd be amazing!

I'd be interested in babygrows and long sleeve vests in 6-12 x

Hi everyone, Im sorry i've not been online.... I am going to try to get photos put on over the next couple of days... I have baby boys and girls clothes in the following sizes... tiny baby, new baby, 0-3,3-6,6-9 and im not sure if I have some bigger sizes too, i'll have a look tomorrow. they are all from a smoke free home and they are all fantastic quality... I wouldnt sell something that I wouldnt put my own children in. Keep an eye out for a new post in the nxt few days with photos included. Hope you are all well!! xxx

I need 0-3 baby boy stuff please :) anything safai/jungle related :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->