All MAJOR sypmtoms now I´m bleeding???

ktkupcake

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am new to this but I have been reading many of the threads over the past two weeks. My husband and I were being careless during my ovulation week. We bbd a few times and I just went on with my week until 5 days after we bbd I felt some cramping that was enough to notice. It wasn´t usual for me to be cramping around that time so I took note of it. The next day I took a walk with my friend and all of a sudden felt like I was hit by a truck. Totally exhausted out of nowhere!

So here´d the breakdown of the past two weeks
Then at 6dpo fatigue/ peeing a lot
7dpo fatique, breathless, hot flashes
8dpo vivid dreams,fatigue, light cramping,smells bothering me, way over emotional,boob inflated
9dpo fatigue at work, nausea- like i have a stomach flu pukey, hot, headache, boobs sore, big
10dpo-smells started to bother me, vivid dreams, slight cramping, fatigue, boobs sore big- BFN
11dpo-at night felt extremely nauseous, flu pukey, stomach sick, headache-
12dpo vivid dreams, crampy, tightness in lower stomach, thirsty, nauseous-BFN
13dpo- fatigue, napping all morning, breasts had blue veins running through them, felt inflated, nauseous, smells making me sick, felt like i had super human smelling nose, tightness above plevis..
14dpo-felt tightness, breasts large a little achey....out of nowhere felt heavy cramping then saw light pink spots on underwear, not like period stain i would usually get....confused if it was IB.....light spots then hours later got a little heavier, still bright pink, not like period, then darker....

I´m truly crushed. I am totally baffled. I had never in MY LIFE felt this way before the past two weeks. I feel like I must be CRAZY but all these physical things did happen to me, FOR REAL!!!!!! I´m so confused and sad, I don´t know what to think.....anyone been through this?

How long have you been trying for?
Pre-period symptoms can be similar to early pregnancy symptoms and cycles can be different month to month.
Maybe test again in a few days as sometimes pregnancies don't show up on tests as early as you might think x

I've been pregnant and I've still been fooled by AF. It really, really sucks when that happens. I'm sorry the witch caught you. Hopefully next month will be your lucky month!

Don't want to get your hopes up, but you might still want to test in a few days/a week or so as it may still be an implantation bleed. I had a few days of light bleeding and spotting a couple of days before AF was due and assumed it was AF, but just lighter than normal, which I thought might have been to do with having only stopped BC pill a couple of months earlier. It was only after reading some forums a few days later that I decided to test just for fun, and couldn't believe when I saw the BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->