all of the symptoms, but 2 negative HPT's?

jessicalee456

Reaction score
my last period was really weird. i had my period on october 28th, and it lasted about 5 days. and then on november 11th, i started my period again, bleeding for about 5 or 6 days. for the month of december, i have yet to have my period. im not going to lie and say my periods come every month like clockwork, because they dont. i have had a fair amount of unprotected sex since my last period. i was also having sex around the time i should have ovulated. according to google, if i was pregnant, i would be about 5 1/2 almost 6 weeks pregnant. for the past few weeks, i havent been feeling myself. i've been hungry alot more than usual. there are days where i have frequent urination. i have severe nausea on occasion. about 2 weeks ago, i had severe dirreahea for almost 6 days straight. and now im having less frequent bowel movements. i've been craving anything cheesy. my stomach feels a little bit tight. my boobs have changed in size just a very little bit. no darkening of the aeroleas though, and no soreness. and ive been very emotional, having crazy mood swings. i took one pregnancy test on december 15th, and another on december 21st. both came back negative. but that still leaves me to wonder what is going on with my period? any help

I keep hearing about hpts taking 5,6,7 weeks to show! Sounds like you are pregnant to me. I keep getting BFN's too. I'm finally off today, going to try to go to a walk in clinic and get a blood test! You should do the same if you would be this far along that should settle it! Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->