All out of whack!! UGH.

Shelley71

Reaction score
I'm more confused than EVER!

Last Weds I had a near positive OPK, but then it went away completely, so I stopped testing. The next day, I started temping though.

As of Monday, my temps are way higher so FF adjusted my O to Monday. Temps have stayed high.

I haven't seen any CM. Now today, I see creamy CM!!!! WTH???

I'm starting to think maybe I should start the OPKs again. I have no idea.

So frustrated!](*,)

hiya Shelley71

What a frustrating situation!! I'm still testing with opks no pos as of yet and my bbt went up slightly on 2 separate days. Its quite confusing how the cycle works isnt it as im wondering if i'll ever get a positive on the opk then i'll start to panic if i dont.

I'd maybe start the opk's again hun and see how you go x I'm also tracking on ff and as i had ewcm they put me to fertile but i haven't had a pos opk!! Confusing to say the least.

Keep us informed how you get on

:hugs:

I used an OPK last night and not a line in sight. So, I'm sure I O'd between Wednesday and Monday, or at least I hope an egg really dropped at some point.

My temp went down today though, under my tentative coverline. :( Maybe it'll go back up because I did wake up at 3:45am. We'll see tomorrow!

It is all confusing isnt it?

I am on CD11 and started using opk since CD7 in case i ov early in my cycle as it is my first proper cycle off bcp.
So had only the control line showing up on sticks and no additional lines:growlmad:

....now today though i have ewcm - quite a bit

can anyone throw some light on what is going on and what to do next. DH is home for the weekend but might be away all next week again so obv i am going to BD this weekend big tme lol:blush: but what about the neg sticks could they be not working or could i not have ov yet?
Then im confused about the ewcm does it come before during or after the big o??

Hey ladies

I'm sure the ewcm comes just before ovulation and its classed as your most fertile time. I copied this info of fertility-facts.com:-

Days 13-15 Egg white mucus, thin, elastic, slippery, stretchy, clear (most fertile time)

It is all confusing isnt it?

I am on CD11 and started using opk since CD7 in case i ov early in my cycle as it is my first proper cycle off bcp.
So had only the control line showing up on sticks and no additional lines:growlmad:

....now today though i have ewcm - quite a bit

can anyone throw some light on what is going on and what to do next. DH is home for the weekend but might be away all next week again so obv i am going to BD this weekend big tme lol:blush: but what about the neg sticks could they be not working or could i not have ov yet?
Then im confused about the ewcm does it come before during or after the big o??

Yeah, I think the EWCM comes right before the O, so BD all you can!!!!

:thumbup:

Thanks - this is what i thought:thumbup:

Now just worry that i have signs of ovulation but still might not " release the egg" cos had all these ov signs when i was on the pill all that time but obv the pill prevents the egg being released at the last minute so really nothing is new is it so far?? lol

or am i just having a mad turn? he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->