All over abdominal pain

Payne

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am in need of some advice if possible please.
My husband was unfortunately taken quite ill on Tuesday :cry: Im 16+3 pregnant so it has been very stressful and emotional, we were advised yesterday that luckily the swelling on the brain is benign but still undergoing tests.
Since yesterday i have had quite a dull ache around my stomach and around my right side. It seems to be worse when i move and pulls around my belly button.
Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing. Im worried the stress and lifting of heavy bags have caused some damage. Sometimes it can be quite painful, especially if i bend over. The dullness of the ache has been there all day today and hurts when i lift or move. Could this be muscle?
If anyone could shed any light plse let me know, just dont wanna go hospital if i dont need to.
Thanks lovelies. Xx:winkwink:

Oh how stressful :( so sorry to hear about your husband.

I have heard ladies speak about round ligament pains on here, but I haven't experienced them sorry so I don't know if that sounds like it or not.

Can you perhaps call the pregnancy unit and ask before going in?
Hope everything is okay :flower:

sorry about your husband :(

It sounds like what i had/have but i wouldnt like to say for sure. I went to see my midwife to get checked out and she told me if the pain is constant, very painful and my belly goes hard go straight back.

I get lots of pain in the bottom of my belly and around my back mainly when i am walking or getting up off the sofa. Everything stretching to make way for the baby. I check my belly to make sure it is soft when lying down and the pain normally goes when i relax.

If you are super worried go and get checked out. xx

Thanks for replying guys. I made an emergency appointment yesterday and low and behold ive got a water infection. I didn't even think of that,nonpain urinating or anything. All sorted now, got my meds and hopefully will kick in quickly.
Thanks for support and coming back.
Congrats to you and your LO's.
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back