All screwed up!!

Shelley71

Reaction score
This air conditioning problem has completely screwed up my temps! FF now has a suggested O on CD12. I know my temps have been higher because our house is never cooler than 78 degrees right now. We are getting a new unit Tuesday, though.

Anyway, my CBFM is still reading high and I've done CB digi OPKs and all have been negative, so I really don't believe that I have O'd yet. And, I still don't know that I really will, even. We have NOT been BDing because it is just too hot, so I'm not really concerned about BFPs this month anyway. I just want to know if I O. Now I just don't know that I'll be able to tell one way or the other because of the heat.

UGH!!!

Akk! Hope you get the new AC unit soon! :thumbup:

Shelley - what CD are you? Can you not ditch the temps this month and just do OPK's? I know some people say the only way to tell that you O is to temp but if you the blasted air con isn't playing ball then maybe OPK's are best??

If you've got your windows open just tell your DH to pipe down on the oo's and aaa's!!!:haha:

Shelley :hugs: I don't know what to suggest but I would be inclined to ignore your temps till the AC is sorted :hugs:

I agree with the other ladies, but what happens if you take the watery CM out of your chart on the day after your crosshairs dotted and it looks like a few temps are missing?

You might just want to OPK for awhile.

Jax - We can't open the windows - the temps are from 100-104 everyday here. It's hot as hell inside at 78, but it would worse with the windows open.

I will probably keep temping, but I don't think I'll put too much faith in them. I have 4 more OPKs and I was planning on only using them when the CBFM peaked, but I'm not sure it's going to at this point. So, I'll probably use them the next 4 days. The only problem there is if I miss the surge in AM when I test, I'm still not going to really know, I guess. Oh well, at least I got back on track this month. I still have next month after the AC isn't an issue anymore.

I really wanted a BFP in July, but I can deal with August too for my work schedule. Of course, I still have to figure out if I'm Oing or not. LOL

Dach - I discarded that one temp because it was SO hot when I woke up that morning, it was ridiculous!

Jax - We can't open the windows - the temps are from 100-104 everyday here. It's hot as hell inside at 78, but it would worse with the windows open.

OMG :shock: no wonder you don't fancy BDing!!!!!

I will probably keep temping, but I don't think I'll put too much faith in them. I have 4 more OPKs and I was planning on only using them when the CBFM peaked, but I'm not sure it's going to at this point. So, I'll probably use them the next 4 days. The only problem there is if I miss the surge in AM when I test, I'm still not going to really know, I guess. Oh well, at least I got back on track this month. I still have next month after the AC isn't an issue anymore.

I really wanted a BFP in July, but I can deal with August too for my work schedule. Of course, I still have to figure out if I'm Oing or not. LOL

How about doing the old counting the days to work out when you should O and using the OPK's then and see what happens?

Got EVERYTHING xed for you!!xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->